A Relationship with God
In a world that talks so much about relationships I some time wonder if we really know what that means or should look like. The places that I shop, my credit card company, my bank, they all say they want to have a relationship with me, but to what end. That I will use their service or shop from them, is that really a relationship if they only want it for what they can get from me. I agree with those that say we long for relationship, but I think we have lost sight of what that really means. If God really wants a relationship with me would I know what that should look like or feel like? Does the baggage that I carry from the dysfunctional relationships I have had hinder that relationship? If so what do I need to do about it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home